Who am I?
- Júda Ronén, a PhD student in linguistics.
- My research deals with Welsh text-linguistics.
- I can read and analyze Welsh well, but my conversational skills are lacking and I really want to change that.
What and who am I looking for?
- Language exchange with a Welsh speaking partner.
- I work mainly on the writings of Kate Roberts, so I think it would be better to have a partner speaking a northern dialect.
What do I offer in return?
- I’m a native speaker of Hebrew. I’d be happy to teach any level.
- I can also teach reading a few dead languages: Old English, Egyptian (Coptic and Ancient Egyptian), Old Norse, Biblical Hebrew.
- As well as reading some living ones (although I’m not a fluent speaker of any of them): Japanese, Norwegian, Swedish, Esperanto.
- If you are interested, I can also teach computer skills: LaTeX, Python, Linux, and automating data processing and presentation in linguistics.
- I suggest weekly conversations over the Internet, divided equally between us. (Don’t worry if you aren’t familiar with the technical side: it’s free and really easy, and I can help.)
- I’m located in Jerusalem (UTC+2).